Zion Guild
Welcome to the Geekiest Magicwow Alliance PvE Guild! Please Register/Sign in to view the full forum!
Zion Guild
Welcome to the Geekiest Magicwow Alliance PvE Guild! Please Register/Sign in to view the full forum!
Zion Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ijustcame's guild application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Seanny
Admin

Ijustcame's guild application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ijustcame's guild application   Ijustcame's guild application EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:01 pm

since the leader said something, i will reject this. hope to see you applying again.
Back to top Go down
Gracias the Santa Claus
Admin
Gracias the Santa Claus

PostSubject: Re: Ijustcame's guild application   Ijustcame's guild application EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:08 pm

How else would you prove and claim that you're good enough for this guild? Personally, since you're gear is all green, your Talents and knowledge must be top notch. We're a competitive guild, we don't just recruit for fun. I believe there are other guilds else where that achieve this purpose.
Back to top Go down
https://zion-guild.forumotion.net
FeralFire
I'm Here 4 Fun!

PostSubject: Re: Ijustcame's guild application   Ijustcame's guild application EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:30 pm

hmm.
can u just tell me y i need to provide a screenie of my char when i am telling u its all green?
Back to top Go down
Blaumeux
Santa's Elves
Blaumeux

PostSubject: Re: Ijustcame's guild application   Ijustcame's guild application EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:42 pm

FeralFire wrote:
Blaumeux wrote:
Screen your gear
http://www.wowhead.com/talent + glyphs

did u read anything of what i typed.
my gear is all green. i dont have any glyphs and i dont know much about DK talents as of now.
Nah,I don't pay attention to the wall of texts,however you need a screenshot of your character and your talent build.If you can't do it just don't bother.Not to be rude or anything but there's an example >.<
Back to top Go down
FeralFire
I'm Here 4 Fun!

PostSubject: Re: Ijustcame's guild application   Ijustcame's guild application EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:02 pm

Blaumeux wrote:
Screen your gear

did u read anything of what i typed.
my gear is all green. i dont have any glyphs and i dont know much about DK talents as of now.
Back to top Go down
Blaumeux
Santa's Elves
Blaumeux

PostSubject: Re: Ijustcame's guild application   Ijustcame's guild application EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:55 pm

Screen your gear
Back to top Go down
FeralFire
I'm Here 4 Fun!

PostSubject: Ijustcame's guild application   Ijustcame's guild application EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 8:21 pm

1. Real Name, Age and Location ?
Rishabh, 17, India

2. Have you read the guild rules and loot policy yet?
Yes, i have

3. When are you allowed to roll need in a Graid?
When, i am on my main.

4. How many specs are you allowed to roll per Graid?
Only one. i have to specify that spec before the attack on boss starts.

5. Your main character's name, Class, Level & Professions? Show us a screenshot of your character stats info and raid UI.
My main char's name is 'Ijustcame'. she is an lvl 80 NE DK. she doesnot have any profession yet as i leveled her to 80 today.
and because i leveled her today i dont have any screenies either

6. What's your talent build(s)? Post link of your talent build tree.
i am inexperienced in DKs and thus my current build is just temperory. so as far as i can c there is no need for me to goto so much trouble for a temperory build.
though if u accept me to guild, i might pester u guys to tell me the best builds for a dk.

7. Tell us about your Raiding Experience, what instances have you done, what is your job in the raid and
what are most important stats for your class/spec(s) ?
i have been playing wow since july 2008 and i am a pve geek too. i just dont find pvp fun.i have done BT. SWP. Naxx. Ulduar among the mains ones and MANY small ones. i want my DK to be a tank in raids.

8. Tells us about your previous guild(s), and the reason why you left it ?
i left wow for 5 months in february. before that i was a officer in mythic assassins which was originally from wowlegion on scapegaming. when i came back to wow, many people in that guild had left and so i left it too.

9. What is the reason you're joining this guild, and how did you hear about us ?
i want to join this guild because i am a pve freak. i saw one of ur guys in a raid and he looked pro.

**According to Class/spec that you're trialing for, please answer the questions that addresses your specs (Q7-9)

10. For DPSers - What is your dps score on the heroic boss dummy in Stormwind City Unbuffed? Are you able to hit at least 3k(naxx geared) 4k(ulduar geared) dps on a single boss target like Patchwerk or Ignis? Screenshot it, totally.

11. For healers - Please post your healing rotation and what spells you think should be your main Healing.

12. For Tanks - Please post your bonuses and ratings.
as i said. i just got her to 80 today

13. Do you have any alts ? If you have list them with name(s), class(es) and level(s), Do you plan to join them too ?
i have a lvl 80 druid resto. 4284 gs. lacks epic shoulders else full enchanted and gemmed
i also got a enhance shammy 4036gs. 3k unbuffed dps on xt. lacks epic necklace.

14. Are you able to play at 8-12pm (+8 GMT)? This is our usual Graid Timing.
yes.

15. During an official Graid which occurs daily and frequently, will you stop whatever you're doing (pvp,questing etc.) and come for it if help is needed?
if help is needed, definetly. exceptions for me would be if i am helping one of my real life friends with something ingame (which is not very often)

16. What addons do you use? Please remember that Zion is mainly a PVE guild.
as i have said many times before. i just got my DK to 80 today. so i use just basic addons- cartographer, gearscore, atlasloot, recount.

As an extra i would like to add, i have an all round experiance of wow. i have been an officer in a EPIC guild before so i know what it takes to make a guild work. i wont be begging for promotions. i got a AWESOME sense of humour but i am serious when need be. and i can honsetly say that i would be a valuable addition to guild's team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ijustcame's guild application   Ijustcame's guild application Empty

Back to top Go down

Ijustcame's guild application
Page 1 of 1