Zion Guild
Welcome to the Geekiest Magicwow Alliance PvE Guild! Please Register/Sign in to view the full forum!
Zion Guild
Welcome to the Geekiest Magicwow Alliance PvE Guild! Please Register/Sign in to view the full forum!
Zion Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seanny
Admin

my application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my application    my application  EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:02 pm

Add weakshiz online as friend, pm him asap he is online
Back to top Go down
nikolovskipetar
I'm Here 4 Fun!

my application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my application    my application  EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:18 am

lol there are no online from the people you mentioned seanny for a day now Sad) (help)
Back to top Go down
nikolovskipetar
I'm Here 4 Fun!

my application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my application    my application  EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:34 pm

well i hope the gear isnt stopping you for inviting me in the guild , cause i can get better gear and ulduar 25 isnt the only raid Smile
Back to top Go down
Blaumeux
Santa's Elves
Blaumeux

my application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my application    my application  EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:23 pm

His talents can be fixed tho,but his gear seems a bit too low for ulduar 25.
Here you can see my talents.With them i manage to build up at least 8k threat per second which is really good and I never need a hunter to boost the threat at the start for me. http://www.wowhead.com/talent#sZE0tAbuMusIufzxf0x:LGp
Also you should get a slow weapon to build up threat faster.
Back to top Go down
Seanny
Admin

my application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my application    my application  EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 5:31 pm

i think your tanking talents are still abit wrong, you can remove stoicism and put them in reckoning maybe for more threat. others are much pretty ok. I will add you in for now. Contact Weakshiz/Antidiuretic/Antispyware/Noobpie when they are online.
Back to top Go down
nikolovskipetar
I'm Here 4 Fun!

my application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my application    my application  EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:55 pm

i forgot to add at the addons that i have Omen + Deadly boss mods addons .
Back to top Go down
nikolovskipetar
I'm Here 4 Fun!

my application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my application    my application  EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:04 pm

Back to top Go down
Seanny
Admin

my application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my application    my application  EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:00 pm

yes and please, you should get spiritual attunment for your tanking spec, as for your holy spec, i think you should get improved lay on hands and enlightened judgement. please revise your spec, i will keep checking back.
Back to top Go down
nikolovskipetar
I'm Here 4 Fun!

my application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my application    my application  EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 7:13 am

amm at the tank talent tree i forgot to 5/5 deflection -.- if u can see at points left i have 6 more points avalible ;/
Back to top Go down
nikolovskipetar
I'm Here 4 Fun!

my application  Empty
PostSubject: my application    my application  EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:50 pm

1. Real Name, Age and Location ?
Petar,16,Macedonia
2. Have you read the guild rules and loot policy yet?
Yes, I did.
3. When are you allowed to roll need in a Graid?
When i declare what's my main spec and i can need roll only for that spec
4. How many specs are you allowed to roll per Graid?
only for one spec.
5. Your main character's name, Class, Level & Professions? Show us a screenshot of your character stats info and raid UI.
Holyriff,Paladin,lvl 80,inscriber/hebalist
HOLY:[img][/img]my application  Wowscr15
TANK:my application  Wowscr18

6. What's your talent build(s)? Post link of your talent build tree.
HOLY:http://www.wowhead.com/talent#sxAdxGMsiuctgzxoZV
TANK:http://www.wowhead.com/talent#sV0bZEGtAruM0sIzfdx
7. Tell us about your Raiding Experience, what instances have you done, what is your job in the raid and what are most important stats for your class/spec(s) ?
So far I have done all the istances, Tho i havent Done some of the harder bosses (with their full script, otherwise i have done them 2 )in Ulduar(thorim,Vezaxx,Assembly of Iron,Hodir) but that's because i didnt have some good group to raid with and also opprotunity , if you give me a chance to enter your guild im sure i'll contribute in those fights,cause hey! We all know to read from wowhead sources.(HEALING STATS ARE: spellpower,mana regen(intelect)+ haste) and TANK:(defense rating,stamina)other stats for tank come with the def rating
8. Tells us about your previous guild(s), and the reason why you left it ?
I didnt though about joining some serious guilds on this server till now ,I was in some not very important guilds like Lightman's Group (i dont remember the others-_-) they werent very helpful so i left them ,tho they didnt give me the chance to help them too(bearly some chatted in guilD)
9. What is the reason you're joining this guild, and how did you hear about us ?
You are sucessful active raiding guild, you want to be clean and proffesional, and i think i can contribute to your guild.
**According to Class/spec that you're trialing for, please answer the questions that addresses your specs (Q7-9)

10. For DPSers - What is your dps score on the heroic boss dummy in Stormwind City Unbuffed? Are you able to hit at least 3k(naxx geared) 4k(ulduar geared) dps on a single boss target like Patchwerk or Ignis? Screenshot if possible.
I dont have much for dps spec(some PVP) and few ulduar pve items and that is the 3rd spec i have and it isnt in dual talents so i think it doesnt need to be explained here)
11. For healers - Please post your healing rotation and what spells you think should be your main Healing. Flash of light,holy shock,holy light , Beacon of Light, Cleanse, Sacred Shield, Divine plea,Illuminaton,Seal of Wisdom,Judment of Wisdom

12. For Tanks - Please post your bonuses and ratings.
i posted a screenshot i guess
13. Do you have any alts ? If you have list them with name(s), class(es) and level(s), Do you plan to join them too ? Gojdo lvl 80 Dk PvP geared , Riddica lvl 80 warrior PVE/PvP geared -yeah they might join aswell
14. Are you able to play at 8-12pm (+8 GMT)? This is our usual Graid Timing.
yes, I am.
15. During an official Graid which occurs daily and frequently, will you stop whatever you're doing (pvp,questing etc.) and come for it if help is needed?
Yes ofcourse i Will
16. What addons do you use? Please remember that Zion is mainly a PVE guild
gearscore,recount,Gym's cooldown pulse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my application    my application  Empty

Back to top Go down

my application
Page 1 of 1