Zion Guild
Welcome to the Geekiest Magicwow Alliance PvE Guild! Please Register/Sign in to view the full forum!
Zion Guild
Welcome to the Geekiest Magicwow Alliance PvE Guild! Please Register/Sign in to view the full forum!
Zion Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bananowski's App - Rogue 4620gs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bananowski
I'm Here 4 Fun!

Bananowski's App - Rogue 4620gs Empty
PostSubject: Bananowski's App - Rogue 4620gs   Bananowski's App - Rogue 4620gs EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:54 pm

1. Real Name, Age and Location ?
Wojtek, 18, Poland

2. Have you read the guild rules and loot policy yet?
Yes

3. When are you allowed to roll need in a Graid?
When item it's specially for my class.

4. How many specs are you allowed to roll per Graid?
I will roll only for main spec (coz im rogue hehe)

5. Your main character's name, Class, Level & Professions? Show us a screenshot of your character stats info and raid UI.
Bananowski, Rogue, 80, Jewelcrafting and Mining, secondary - first aid

character's screen: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img514/5456/wowscrnshot070510112017.jpg

6. What's your talent build(s)? Post link of your talent build tree.

Assasination (with Multilate) - PvP build
http://thottbot.com/rogue/t#jn2/oBa0nIWxir/5 - PvE build

7. Tell us about your Raiding Experience, what instances have you done, what is your job in the raid and
what are most important stats for your class/spec(s) ?

My raiding expirience is very good, im raiding a lot of time, i can creating raid group and be leader, im good and fair master looter. My job is only DPS coz im rogue Wink I love kill quickly my target;D My cheifs stats are agility and stamina.

8. Tells us about your previous guild(s), and the reason why you left it ?
I was in Savages (guild for only polish players), i left that coz ppl are unfriendly.

9. What is the reason you're joining this guild, and how did you hear about us ?
I heared a lot of Zion, i have here few friends, I need good raiding guild like Zion.

**According to Class/spec that you're trialing for, please answer the questions that addresses your specs (Q7-9)

10. For DPSers - What is your dps score on the heroic boss dummy in Stormwind City Unbuffed? Are you able to hit at least 3k(naxx geared) 4k(ulduar geared) dps on a single boss target like Patchwerk or Ignis? Screenshot it, totally.
I have dps ~3k on ignis, ~3.5-3.8k on XT, it's low because i have 2x daggers in combat talents - the best configuration is 2x fist or 2x swords, i need to drop it Wink

13. Do you have any alts ? If you have list them with name(s), class(es) and level(s), Do you plan to join them too ?
Yes i have, my 1st and last alt is Bananowska, Paladin, 80 lvl, holy spec only! I want to join my alt to Zion but i have low gear score (3.3k). when i gear him ill want to join too.

14. Are you able to play at 8-12pm (+8 GMT)? This is our usual Graid Timing.
yes, ofc.

15. During an official Graid which occurs daily and frequently, will you stop whatever you're doing (pvp,questing etc.) and come for it if help is needed?
Yes i coming if is help needed...

16. What addons do you use? Please remember that Zion is mainly a PVE guild.
Deadly Boss Mode,Reccount, Sexy map, gear score bonus, Omen Threat Meter, Xperl

Redgards, Bananowski Wink
Back to top Go down
Seanny
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bananowski's App - Rogue 4620gs   Bananowski's App - Rogue 4620gs EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:03 am

Accepted, sorry for waiting that long.
Back to top Go down
Blaumeux
Santa's Elves
Blaumeux

PostSubject: Re: Bananowski's App - Rogue 4620gs   Bananowski's App - Rogue 4620gs EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:56 pm

http://www.wowhead.com/profile=21484375#talents
Copy paste the pve talents w/ glyphs on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bananowski's App - Rogue 4620gs   Bananowski's App - Rogue 4620gs Empty

Back to top Go down

Bananowski's App - Rogue 4620gs
Page 1 of 1