Zion Guild
Welcome to the Geekiest Magicwow Alliance PvE Guild! Please Register/Sign in to view the full forum!
Zion Guild
Welcome to the Geekiest Magicwow Alliance PvE Guild! Please Register/Sign in to view the full forum!
Zion Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oytn Application ( Night Elf Rogue )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Oytn Application  ( Night Elf Rogue ) Empty
PostSubject: Oytn Application ( Night Elf Rogue )   Oytn Application  ( Night Elf Rogue ) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:30 pm

1. Real Name, Age and Location ?
My name Is Tony . Im 18 Bosnia And Herzegovina.

2. Have you read the guild rules and loot policy yet?
Yes Ofc.

3. When are you allowed to roll need in a Graid?
Roll should be allowed when the leader of a link item is for your spec and class.

4. How many specs are you allowed to roll per Graid?
I will /ROLL only main spec.

5. Your main character's name, Class, Level & Professions? Show us a screenshot of your character stats info and raid UI.
Oytn lvl 80 rogue Enginering / Mining /First Aid
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img411/5271/oytonor.jpg

6. What's your talent build(s)? Post link of your talent build tree.

http://thottbot.com/rogue/t#jn2/oBa0nIWxir/5

7. Tell us about your Raiding Experience, what instances have you done, what is your job in the raid and
what are most important stats for your class/spec(s) ?
I have problems with SS link but can you inspect me in game m8?

8. Tells us about your previous guild(s), and the reason why you left it ?
Im was in balkan guild .. im leave him ... for low population and dont have events / guild raids.
9. What is the reason you're joining this guild, and how did you hear about us ?
I know some ppl from Zion ... And one old mate Jumal ... but dont know do e remember me now ( He is my ol MATRIX dude )
**According to Class/spec that you're trialing for, please answer the questions that addresses your specs (Q7-9)

10. For DPSers - What is your dps score on the heroic boss dummy in Stormwind City Unbuffed? Are you able to hit at least 3k(naxx geared) 4k(ulduar geared) dps on a single boss target like Patchwerk or Ignis? Screenshot it, totally.
Uh im Ulduar build and Furios PvP ... i know must change pvp items ...

11. For healers - Please post your healing rotation and what spells you think should be your main Healing.

12. For Tanks - Please post your bonuses and ratings.

13. Do you have any alts ? If you have list them with name(s), class(es) and level(s), Do you plan to join them too ?
I dont have alts!
14. Are you able to play at 8-12pm (+8 GMT)? This is our usual Graid Timing.
yes i play

15. During an official Graid which occurs daily and frequently, will you stop whatever you're doing (pvp,questing etc.) and come for it if help is needed?
Yes i coming if is help needed

16. What addons do you use? Please remember that Zion is mainly a PVE guild
Deadly Boss Mode, Omen Threat Meter , Bertner,

Last edited by oytnor on Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:33 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blaumeux
Santa's Elves
Blaumeux

PostSubject: Re: Oytn Application ( Night Elf Rogue )   Oytn Application  ( Night Elf Rogue ) EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:28 pm

Screenshots of your character w/ stats and wowhead talents are missing <,<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oytn Application ( Night Elf Rogue )   Oytn Application  ( Night Elf Rogue ) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:31 am

Im done now my applicatin ... put Character SS and talents - thottbot ... calculator
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oytn Application ( Night Elf Rogue )   Oytn Application  ( Night Elf Rogue ) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:36 am

Please answer me if have again problems with links
Back to top Go down
Seanny
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Oytn Application ( Night Elf Rogue )   Oytn Application  ( Night Elf Rogue ) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:13 am

yah, plz post dps thx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oytn Application ( Night Elf Rogue )   Oytn Application  ( Night Elf Rogue ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Oytn Application ( Night Elf Rogue )
Page 1 of 1