Zion Guild
Welcome to the Geekiest Magicwow Alliance PvE Guild! Please Register/Sign in to view the full forum!
Zion Guild
Welcome to the Geekiest Magicwow Alliance PvE Guild! Please Register/Sign in to view the full forum!
Zion Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Belldona's app.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ScrappyCoco
I'm Here 4 Fun!

Belldona's app. Empty
PostSubject: Belldona's app.   Belldona's app. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:33 am

1. Real Name, Age and Location ?
-Dule
-18y
-Serbia

2. Have you read the guild rules and loot policy yet?
-Yes I did.

3. When are you allowed to roll need in a Graid?
-Main char can roll need, but trialist can roll need only if he got premission to do it. (How i got this trialist is a guy who just joined guild)

4. How many specs are you allowed to roll per Graid?
-U can roll only one spec per Graid, and u must choice before boss.

5. Your main character's name, Class, Level & Professions? Show us a screenshot of your character stats info and raid UI.
-My main char is Milorad. Druid (Main:Balance, Off: Resto) lvl80. Have Leatherworking and Skinning both 450/450. But im about to change. Im balance, got bored from resto, but yeah i have 80% resto gear.
*Dudu stats in balance spec: Belldona's app. Wowscrnshot073010222521
*Dudu stats in resto spec: Belldona's app. Wowscrnshot073010222445
There u go some ss from General Vezax(was awesome raid but damn ninja leader Sad ). Ya i died bcz of debuff stack for shadow dmg from Ano Smile)): Belldona's app. Wowscrnshot072810231220
6. What's your talent build(s)? Post link of your talent build tree.
-Destro. Server is down, i'll post picz when serv. come online.
But my PvE build is smth like this: http://www.wowhead.com/talent#IZbG0h0hZVdhVrMuAsAfot:z0qzV
But for now i have just Conflagrate glyph and Glyph of Health stone but im planning to get those.

7. Tell us about your Raiding Experience, what instances have you done, what is your job in the raid and what are most important stats for your class/spec(s) ?
-I prefer PvE. Im good in raid, know almost all instance(OS,Naxx,UP,UK etc.). But for ulduar i done Razorscale, Ignis, XT-002, Kologarn, General Vezax. First of all I need to be hit caped i think its about 400 for warlock. On 2nd place is sp, then idk about crit and haste, i think that must be balanced, maybe haste a bit more because u have 10% crit bonus in raid from balance druid and ele shaman. So i`ll try to get like 350-400 haste. Crit will be i think about 20-30% unbuff.

8. Tells us about your previous guild(s), and the reason why you left it ?
-This will be my first guild with this char(i hope so) and my dudu Milorad is in Apostoles of Anarchy, im there bcz of my friend.(Didnt joined in AoA with this lock bcz they have max 5 online, so no graids,nothing, even with poor gchat).

9. What is the reason you're joining this guild, and how did you hear about us ?
-Reason is that i like to raid, i like to have friends and to have a fun as all like. Saw much ppl from ur guild in raids and hear this guild is good pve guild.

**According to Class/spec that you're trialing for, please answer the questions that addresses your specs (Q7-9)

10. For DPSers - What is your dps score on the heroic boss dummy in Stormwind City Unbuffed? Are you able to hit at least 3k(naxx geared) 4k(ulduar geared) dps on a single boss target like Patchwerk or Ignis? Screenshot it, totally.
-I dont have rly good gear. I done XT 10m (N) with my 5 friends and got dagger and waist. Else i have sholder/back from trash normal also. And got one back from 25m trash and neck. (all farm i did is with friends.) Also have offhand from inscription and yeah i have 4-5 pvp items. I reach 3840 gs today so i can start with some EoC farm to get a bit moar gear. So i got 2103sp, 17%crit 170hit and about 150 haste. On XT my crit with Chaos was 8k, on mobs 9k. Wasnt in Naxx raid so idk how much can i crit and didnt tried dummy, server is down atm.
Dummy DPS: Belldona's app. Wowscrnshot073010224937
Lock's stats: Belldona's app. Wowscrnshot073010221428
11. For healers - Please post your healing rotation and what spells you think should be your main Healing.
-/
12. For Tanks - Please post your bonuses and ratings.
-/
13. Do you have any alts ? If you have list them with name(s), class(es) and level(s), Do you plan to join them too ?
-As i said before i have druid (main:balance, off: resto) lvl80. For now im not about to join with him, i`ll stay in AoA bcz of friend. But who knows maybe i change my mind about it later.

14. Are you able to play at 8-12pm (+8 GMT)? This is our usual Graid Timing.
-Yeah i think so.

15. During an official Graid which occurs daily and frequently, will you stop whatever you're doing (pvp,questing etc.) and come for it if help is needed?
-Yes i will help.

16. What addons do you use? Please remember that Zion is mainly a PVE guild.
-Atlas; Atlas-Loot; Bagnon; Auto-Repair; Dominos; Deadly Boss Mods; eCastingBar; GearScore, Mik's Scrolling Battle Text; MozzFullWorldMap( but idk maybe will change for cartographer) Omen3; OmniCC; Prat; Recount; Satrina Buff Frames; X-Perl; pMinimap.

Last edited by ScrappyCoco on Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nightshot
Joker's Minions
Nightshot

Belldona's app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belldona's app.   Belldona's app. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:20 am

link a SS from your char where we see your gear etc.
Back to top Go down

Belldona's app.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zion Guild :: We Want You! :: Guild Applications-
Jump to: