Zion Guild
Welcome to the Geekiest Magicwow Alliance PvE Guild! Please Register/Sign in to view the full forum!
Zion Guild
Welcome to the Geekiest Magicwow Alliance PvE Guild! Please Register/Sign in to view the full forum!
Zion Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Picea, Dk Frost gs 4572 :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Picea
I'm Here 4 Fun!

Picea, Dk Frost gs 4572 :D Empty
PostSubject: Picea, Dk Frost gs 4572 :D   Picea, Dk Frost gs 4572 :D EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:47 pm

1.Real Name, Age and Location.

My name is Michal, 17 yers old ,from Poland.

2.Have you read the guild rules and loot policy yet.

Yea i read them

3.When are you allowed to roll need in a Graid?

When i need that item i roll it and i greed all item becouse i have enchanting

4. How many specs are you allowed to roll per Graid?

Only one spec i have frost spec DPS.

5.Your main character's name, Class, Level & Professions? Show us a screenshot of your character stats info and raid UI.

My main char's is Picea it's Death Knight|80lvl|Enchanting

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img683/5922/wowscrnshot012405162524.jpg

6. What's your talent build(s)? Post link of your talent build tree

I have Frost buil PvE and PvP This is my PvE build :

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#jci0zZG0exAbczc0cuzAof00h

7.Tell us about your Raiding Experience, what instances have you done, what is your job in the raid and what are most important stats for your class/spec(s) ?

I kill many boss in ulduar naxx and Os i must have Horn the whole time in the raid and i must have good dps and many strenght.

8. Tells us about your previous guild(s), and the reason why you left it ?

Hmmm i don't now why i leave in old guild meaby Seeking impressions and I hope that I find them here Razz

9.What is the reason you're joining this guild, and how did you hear about us ?

I this is Zion is very good PvE guild, i did you hear about Zion in your raid in XT HM (25) wee Kill him then.

10.For DPSers - What is your dps score on the heroic boss dummy in Stormwind City Unbuffed

That is screenshot : https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img688/3244/wowscrnshot012405163653.jpg

13.Do you have any alts ? If you have list them with name(s), class(es) and level(s), Do you plan to join them too ?

No i have't alt

14.Are you able to play at 8-12pm (+8 GMT)? This is our usual Graid Timing.

Yea i can play in this time

15.During an official Graid which occurs daily and frequently, will you stop whatever you're doing (pvp,questing etc.) and come for it if help is needed?

Yes sure

16.What addons do you use? Please remember that Zion is mainly a PVE guild

DMB,Recount,SCT,Grid,Sexy Map
Back to top Go down
Seanny
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Picea, Dk Frost gs 4572 :D   Picea, Dk Frost gs 4572 :D EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:05 am

sorry, can you please repost your spec again? i have problems viewing it. also, your dps on dummy doesn't count, we need you to dps the dummy for like 2 mins, then post the recount, not how much dmg you can do in 1 hit
Back to top Go down
Blaumeux
Santa's Elves
Blaumeux

PostSubject: Re: Picea, Dk Frost gs 4572 :D   Picea, Dk Frost gs 4572 :D EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:54 pm

His UI is prety messy,talents are a bit of mix of tanking and pve/pvp ones and i really doubt that you can pull more than 3k dps w/o putting diseases on your target.
Back to top Go down
Picea
I'm Here 4 Fun!

PostSubject: Re: Picea, Dk Frost gs 4572 :D   Picea, Dk Frost gs 4572 :D EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Picea
I'm Here 4 Fun!

PostSubject: Re: Picea, Dk Frost gs 4572 :D   Picea, Dk Frost gs 4572 :D EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:28 pm

im going on vacation and will not be for a week so as to give here is to embrace me, the week will not be me in the guild
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picea, Dk Frost gs 4572 :D   Picea, Dk Frost gs 4572 :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Picea, Dk Frost gs 4572 :D
Page 1 of 1