Zion Guild
Welcome to the Geekiest Magicwow Alliance PvE Guild! Please Register/Sign in to view the full forum!
Zion Guild
Welcome to the Geekiest Magicwow Alliance PvE Guild! Please Register/Sign in to view the full forum!
Zion Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cacorian resto druid

Go down 
+2
Seanny
adorjan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
adorjan
I'm Here 4 Fun!

Cacorian resto druid Empty
PostSubject: Cacorian resto druid   Cacorian resto druid EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:17 am

1. Real Name, Age and Location ?:Adorjan i'm 16 year old and i'm living in Romania(character name Cacorian)

2. Have you read the guild rules and loot policy yet?:Yes i do

3. When are you allowed to roll need in a Graid?:When i got the Main character rank

4. How many specs are you allowed to roll per Graid?:Only 1

5. Your main character's name, Class, Level & Professions?Huhh...cant i dunno how to link:D

6. What's your talent build(s)? Post link of your talent build tree.:Cant....

7. Tell us about your Raiding Experience, what instances have you done, what is your job in the raid and
what are most important stats for your class/spec(s) ?:I do naxx 10,25 os 25 ulduar 10 and 25 also...i am healer so i ust pay attention on all raid...my job is to heal and dont let any1 die..i need Sp/Spirit gems on Resto talent

8. Tells us about your previous guild(s), and the reason why you left it ?:I was in The Blood Assasin..and i left bcz guild master vent to other guild and guild started to end:)

9. What is the reason you're joining this guild, and how did you hear about us ?:i ma searching long time 1 good guild..i heard u guys are raiding all the time and u guys are Pro...i wanna try this guild if its possibl Very Happy

11. For healers - Please post your healing rotation and what spells you think should be your main Healing.:I always put Reriodic heals on all raid also tank...wild growth rejuvenation lifebloom etc...and healing tank with Norish,Healing Touch

13. Do you have any alts ? If you have list them with name(s), class(es) and level(s), Do you plan to join them too ? Darkkniight..lvl 80 night elf Dk

14. Are you able to play at 8-12pm (+8 GMT)? This is our usual Graid Timing.:yes

15. During an official Graid which occurs daily and frequently, will you stop whatever you're doing (pvp,questing etc.) and come for it if help is needed?:yes sure
Back to top Go down
Seanny
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cacorian resto druid   Cacorian resto druid EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:12 am

what do you mean by you can't post your talent build. just go in game to take a screenshot or use the talent calculator and give us the link here.
Back to top Go down
adorjan
I'm Here 4 Fun!

PostSubject: Re: Cacorian resto druid   Cacorian resto druid EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 5:46 am

Back to top Go down
FW
The Avengers

PostSubject: Re: Cacorian resto druid   Cacorian resto druid EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:58 am

Maybe you try getting nature's grace. It will greatly help the raid when we are facing intense fight.
Back to top Go down
adorjan
I'm Here 4 Fun!

PostSubject: Re: Cacorian resto druid   Cacorian resto druid EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 5:05 am

Hi ask someone to tell to gracias Read my application!!!thx
Back to top Go down
Nightshot
Joker's Minions
Nightshot

PostSubject: Re: Cacorian resto druid   Cacorian resto druid EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:38 am

gracias is not here till today or friday pls wait
Back to top Go down
Uistu!
I'm Here 4 Fun!
Uistu!

PostSubject: Re: Cacorian resto druid   Cacorian resto druid EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:14 am

yes man sorry but need to wait gracias!! Cool
Back to top Go down
Seanny
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cacorian resto druid   Cacorian resto druid EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:11 am

need more comments
Back to top Go down
Blaumeux
Santa's Elves
Blaumeux

PostSubject: Re: Cacorian resto druid   Cacorian resto druid EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:49 pm

I'm pretty sure he'll be a great audition to this guild so i'll go with a +1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cacorian resto druid   Cacorian resto druid Empty

Back to top Go down

Cacorian resto druid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zion Guild :: We Want You! :: Guild Applications-
Jump to: