Zion Guild
Welcome to the Geekiest Magicwow Alliance PvE Guild! Please Register/Sign in to view the full forum!
Zion Guild
Welcome to the Geekiest Magicwow Alliance PvE Guild! Please Register/Sign in to view the full forum!
Zion Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gracias the Santa Claus
Admin
Gracias the Santa Claus

hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi   hi EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:56 pm

Thats reasonable. Okay all we have to do right now is trial you in game. Please /w one of the following for ginvite into guild as trial.

Officers:

Lolzme, Lolo
Weaksauce, Weakshiz
Noobpie, Antioxidant
Antispyware, Mihawk
Antidiuretic, Noobsquid, Nuttyrage
Velarie

Thanks, application accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://zion-guild.forumotion.net
VisuaL
Joker's Minions
VisuaL

hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi   hi EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:53 pm

Seeing your resto PvE spec i noticed you have some quite useless talents there and that you are missing some essentials.
I could understand tho that this is your secondary spec but what we are looking here for, are the members that mastered their classes so i suggest you to change your spec for pve healing and experiment more on that aspect.
1.Ghost wolf = waste of points for pve spec ( must change ASAP )
2. IMHO - talenting into healing way improvements is a waste also - since u have Anecestral Aweakening which on proc healz like 15+k with lasser heal.
You should maybe invest those points into improved shields and enhancing totems from enhance tree, but thats ofc your choice. Smile

Otherwise i think you are ok and I wish you GL with your app!!
Back to top Go down
Exotic
Santa's Elves
Exotic

hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi   hi EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:52 pm

ok,let's see
you can;t aoe kolo because the arms are too far from the body and chain wont reach,i mean kolo is a giant and the attacking points of arms and body are pretty far for chain(thats what happens to me).I will post a dummy DPS too
i had xpearl but i dont like it,i want to have a clear UI
I wont leave zion bcuz i dont expect you being robots and making graids daily,i understand,you have your own lifes to take care of,but if guild becomes inactive and graids wont take place at least 1 per week,i'm afraid ill have to look for another
Back to top Go down
Gracias the Santa Claus
Admin
Gracias the Santa Claus

hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi   hi EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:42 pm

Just a few things to note, on the general level.

As for Question 10 - You were facing kologarn in the screenshot with raid buffs, which is basically a boss you can AOE on. Would be best if you SSed a dummy test dps on the heroic dummy (self-buffed).

Being a healer myself, i think having a raid ui like Xperl would be useful especially to see debuffs on the raid. If you're not comfortable with this, its ok, its just that you'd have to be extra aware.

Lastly, you said you're leaving ECA cos you've only been to 1 graid. Thats understandable but the question is - Would you leave Zion too if it so happens that we stop graiding daily?

With regards to your Shammy spec, i'll ask a guy whose more familiar with shammies to check you out.
Back to top Go down
https://zion-guild.forumotion.net
Exotic
Santa's Elves
Exotic

hi Empty
PostSubject: hi   hi EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:51 pm

1. Real Name, Age and Location ?
Costin,16,Romania
2. Have you read the guild rules and loot policy yet?
yes i read them all
3. When are you allowed to roll need in a Graid?
I have to declare my main spec before rolling need
4. How many specs are you allowed to roll per Graid?
only 1
5. Your main character's name, Class, Level & Professions? Show us a screenshot of your character stats info and raid UI.
Trety,shaman,80,jewelcrafting/mining/all secondary professions
ELEMENTAL:hi Wowscrnshot061510001331
RESTO:hi Wowscrnshot061510001216
RAID:hi Wowscrnshot061710165937
6. What's your talent build(s)? Post link of your talent build tree.
ELEMENTAL:http://www.wowhead.com/talent#hyh0qcdGtGfzAo0xgco
RESTO:http://www.wowhead.com/talent#hZ0xgcZx0euIeoxkrIot
7. Tell us about your Raiding Experience, what instances have you done, what is your job in the raid and what are most important stats for your class/spec(s) ?
I have done all instances in wotlk that are opened on this server except BT,i'm rdpser but ppl usually want me as healer.For elemental haste is very important to me and resto i think mana regen.
8. Tells us about your previous guild(s), and the reason why you left it ?
End Clan Alliance because they say they are the best PvE guild but i had only 1 graid in 1 month
9. What is the reason you're joining this guild, and how did you hear about us ?
I heard you are doing daily graids and thats what im looking for
**According to Class/spec that you're trialing for, please answer the questions that addresses your specs (Q7-9)

10. For DPSers - What is your dps score on the heroic boss dummy in Stormwind City Unbuffed? Are you able to hit at least 3k(naxx geared) 4k(ulduar geared) dps on a single boss target like Patchwerk or Ignis? Screenshot if possible.
I posted sreenshot at Q5
11. For healers - Please post your healing rotation and what spells you think should be your main Healing.
I use almost all healing spells(RIptide,Chail Heal,Lesser Heal,Hleaing Wave,Cleanse,Earth Shield)
12. For Tanks - Please post your bonuses and ratings.

13. Do you have any alts ? If you have list them with name(s), class(es) and level(s), Do you plan to join them too ?
ExoticWing(warrior tank 80),Exoq(dk dps 80).Yes,if possible.
14. Are you able to play at 8-12pm (+8 GMT)? This is our usual Graid Timing.
YES
15. During an official Graid which occurs daily and frequently, will you stop whatever you're doing (pvp,questing etc.) and come for it if help is needed?
YES
16. What addons do you use? Please remember that Zion is mainly a PVE guild.
DBM,Omen,Recount
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hi Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi   hi Empty

Back to top Go down

hi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zion Guild :: We Want You! :: Guild Applications :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: