Zion Guild
Welcome to the Geekiest Magicwow Alliance PvE Guild! Please Register/Sign in to view the full forum!
Zion Guild
Welcome to the Geekiest Magicwow Alliance PvE Guild! Please Register/Sign in to view the full forum!
Zion Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Isindra app ;)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ciurkut
I'm Here 4 Fun!

Isindra app ;) Empty
PostSubject: Isindra app ;)   Isindra app ;) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:40 pm

1. Christopher, 18, Warsaw-Poland

2. Have you read the guild rules and loot policy yet?
Yes, I did Wink

3. When are you allowed to roll need in a Graid?
i can roll if i say for which spec only i will roll for whole raid

4. How many specs are you allowed to roll per Graid?
/\ as i said above only one

5. Your main character's name, Class, Level & Professions? Show us a screenshot of your character stats info and raid UI.
Isindra, Druid, 80, Jc/mining
Isindra app ;) Wowscrnshot070710111530
dont look at low hit rating cause i have trinket+hit rating but after ill get some pve gear ill be able to gem for some hit to use mjolnir+greatness
6. What's your talent build(s)? Post link of your talent build tree.
my talent build is pvp(looking for suggestions of pve one;))

7. Tell us about your Raiding Experience, what instances have you done, what is your job in the raid and
what are most important stats for your class/spec(s) ?
My raiding experience is generally poor(i was in pvp guild) but i would really want to improve it. I played for about year on wow crack and i was on every instance there but they were rather poor scripted thats why i say that my raiding experience is lacking in some aspect(im honest!;>). My job in raids should be dps but if you decide to help me in gearing i would be really keen on fullfiling role of tank/offtank or even healer(if i could i would want to gear for healer). For feral dps its mostly about agility and crit.

8. Tells us about your previous guild(s), and the reason why you left it ?
Knights- its good pvp guild... but i want to check something new... anyway they didnt even bother about they guildies... they didnt make any raids... and officers were spamming noob msgs at gchat... that was too annoying and thats why i left...
Regnum Poloniae- my nationality guild, left after got insulted by some greenie, anyway i simply dont like polish guilds cause they mostly do nothing and talk about dumb stuff.

9. What is the reason you're joining this guild, and how did you hear about us ?
I asked in knights (did voting pool) and most "pro" ppl in knights told me that youre the best and most helpful guild on ally side:) i wanna check out pve world... from begining... i need some help with that... maybe tips etc... im just starting so ill be like lil nooblet in the dark looking for some hand that will help him get out of that darkness.
Anyway, im really nice and friendly person, im want to play in some nice but serious guild. My experience is poor but i would really want to improve my knowledge and became a real pro playaH! ^^

**According to Class/spec that you're trialing for, please answer the questions that addresses your specs (Q7-9)

10. For DPSers - What is your dps score on the heroic boss dummy in Stormwind City Unbuffed? Are you able to hit at least 3k(naxx geared) 4k(ulduar geared) dps on a single boss target like Patchwerk or Ignis? Screenshot it, totally. about 2k? i know its low but i have pvp gear... not much of pve (only trinkets)

11. For healers - Please post your healing rotation and what spells you think should be your main Healing.

12. For Tanks - Please post your bonuses and ratings.

13. Do you have any alts ? If you have list them with name(s), class(es) and level(s), Do you plan to join them too ?
Isindraa, hunter,80 yea:) im interested in any kind of pve, so if you want me to join cause youre in need of hunters i would be really glad to join ya with hunter too
14. Are you able to play at 8-12pm (+8 GMT)? This is our usual Graid Timing.
Yep its not a problem;)

15. During an official Graid which occurs daily and frequently, will you stop whatever you're doing (pvp,questing etc.) and come for it if help is needed?
Yes, this is not a problem too... im bored with pvp already so if you want me to come i would simply come

16. What addons do you use? Please remember that Zion is mainly a PVE guild.
gearscore,pitbull,omen, natur enemy cast bar(pvp), bagnon, recount, outfitter, sexy map, cartographer some loot addon, and many more-but if you want me to download any special addon its not a problem Wink

Please answer all of this questions fully to enable a smooth and quick application process.
Back to top Go down
neytiry
Santa's Elves
neytiry

Isindra app ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isindra app ;)   Isindra app ;) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 6:36 am

For me his app is ok,+1 hes Polish:)
Greetings from Hungary,mate;)
Back to top Go down
ciurkut
I'm Here 4 Fun!

Isindra app ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isindra app ;)   Isindra app ;) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:51 pm

neytiry wrote:
For me his app is ok,+1 hes Polish:)
Greetings from Hungary,mate;)
Ty Razz
i hope more ppl will like my app;)
Back to top Go down
Seanny
Admin

Isindra app ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isindra app ;)   Isindra app ;) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:03 am

yes, but please go find your PVE guild yourself... once you do come back, we will see then
Back to top Go down
ciurkut
I'm Here 4 Fun!

Isindra app ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isindra app ;)   Isindra app ;) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:45 pm

Seanny wrote:
yes, but please go find your PVE guild yourself... once you do come back, we will see then
so nope?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Isindra app ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isindra app ;)   Isindra app ;) Empty

Back to top Go down

Isindra app ;)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zion Guild :: We Want You! :: Guild Applications-
Jump to: